- This event has passed.
NESWA KSS Briefing Sessions
March 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on March 20, 2019 at 10:00am
NESWA KSS Briefings
These sessions are for social work practitioners & managers in Local Authorities and for registered social workers in HEIs and Trusts
- To provide an overview of the Knowledge and Skills Statements (KSS) for children, adults, supervisors & leaders
- To update participants on the links between the KSS and the updated Professional Capabilities Framework (PCF) and the underpinning legislative framework
- Provide an overview of the work carried out by partners across NESWEA to embed the KSS in CPD and annual appraisals
- Update on the new regulator Social Work England
- To provide an opportunity for sharing good practice
All participants will receive a NESWA CPD certificate to use towards their HCPC Registration. These sessions are being offered in bite-size chunks (1 hour) in various locations throughout the region between October 2018 and February 2019. Following the success of last year’s KSS Briefings please sign up to one of these events in your area.
For further information and to reserve a place please contact us here